Contact our friendly, knowledgeable staff for more information or to order. 612-337-6320 ; 877-337-6320 firstname.lastname@example.org
|Resources||Included||Upgrade Increments and Options|
|RAM||10 GiB||5 GiB|
|CPU||6 GHz||3 GHz|
|Storage||200 GiB||200 GiB|
|Transfers||200 GiB||200 GiB|
|Connectivity||Direct Connection or VMware vShield Edge||Fortigate Firewall (unmanaged) or Fortigate Firewall (managed)|
|Network Size||/29 routable IPs + 3 private, internal networks||/28, /27, /26, /25, or /24 routable IP networks available|
|Server Management||Self Managed server and O/S||ipHouse Server Management (per OS)|
|Data Backup||Customer managed data backup||CrashPlan PROe Backups|
|Server Monitoring||Customer managed monitoring||LogicMonitor System Monitoring (per server)|
- 200 GiB of transfer per month included, additional blocks are 200 Gib each.
- IPv6 networking available for direct connect and Fortigate connected networks.
- Direct connections do not include any firewall services. Virtual firewall can be deployed and maintained by customers within their VDCs.
- Internal networks are private networks allowing connectivity between your virtual servers for your internal and private communication needs.
- IP address assignments must follow ARIN guidelines (generally 1 IP per server or per SSL certificate).
- IP address blocks can only be assigned during initial VDC provisioning.
- Server management requires ipHouse to provide and install OS.
- CrashPlan PROe backups are upgradeable to multi-destination storage with equal allocations of storage in each location.