High-availability, enterprise-grade virtual servers for all your business needs.
Improve your server performance and your organization's bottom line. As low as $85.00 per month, vmForge virtual servers can take your business to the next level. Upgrade from your existing physical server or generic cloud hosting. The vmForge platform is engineered with multiple, front-end Dell severs and NAS storage for reliability you can trust.
Contact our friendly, knowledgeable staff for more information or to order. 612-337-6320 ; 877-337-6320 email@example.com
ipHouse Virtual Server Advantages
- Choose your base server and then customize it with features for your business.
- ipHouse management services are available with pre-installed operating systems
- Optional managed Fortigate firewall protection
- True site-to-site or desktop-to-server VPNs are available
- Comprehensive CrashPlan PROe based backup services protect your server
- Proactively manage your server with optional LogicMonitor based monitoring services
Highly reliable, trusted performance maximize your uptime
- Industry-leading VMware virtualization provides the most proven platform available
- VMware virtualization software ensures that your server is truly independent
- Running virtual servers automatically migrate and reboot on working hardware during isolated hardware failures
- Virtual servers are automatically balanced across hardware platform to deliver optimal resource use
- All storage is enterprise-grade on a dual-head NAS with hot-swappable disks
Rapid, easy deployment
- Ideal for short-term projects -- No contracts required
- Get your project up and running faster
- Choose a pre-installed & patched operating system or supply your own for maximum flexibility
Flexible scalability and connectivity benefit your bottom line
- Save on today's IT costs *and* be ready for tomorrow's growth
- Easily add more RAM, CPU and storage to your servers
- Superior connectivity delivered the way you use it with a bytes transferred or Mbps packages
- Lower capital expenses
- Use system resources more efficiently
- Centralize management and reduce needless network complexity
- Segment specific services to separate virtual servers
- Define separate firewall rules for each virtual server
- Avoid service and software interactions that compromise security
- Connectivity options include direct, VMware vShield Edge, or Fortigate hardware firewalls.
All SV Series Virtual Servers include
- VMware High Availability (HA)
- VMware Distributed Resource Scheduler (DRS)
- Choice of ipHouse pre-installed & patched operating system or supply and install your own for maximum flexibility
- Superior connectivity delivered the way you use it with a bytes transferred or Mbps package
- Full Console Access for customer-managed servers
As an Enterprise VMware Service Provider Partner, ipHouse has the knowledge and licensing to provide you with the virtualization solution that is right for your business.